Thursday, April 08, 2021

5 Years Since

 It's been 5 years since i wrote my last blog post. I was pretty regular then, i had no one to talk to even then and that's perhaps one reason why i wrote so much. It was like i had someone to listen to me. 5 years since nothing has changed. I still have no one to talk to. I still feel the same hollow. I still am seeing my therapist, albeit a new city, still needs meds to sleep and an entire pandemic that literally changed our lives. 


I started writing a novel last year. Had reached the end of it when just two chapters away i realized how i wasn't satisfied with my work and i scrapped it all. I get obsessed with a thought sometimes and i get restless till i crack an idea. The novel is consuming me and i decided to write something else to break away from that thought for a while. I remembered i had this blog and here i am. I have a list of 18 topics in all i have to write on. Some novel ideas, some movie and TV ideas. i am just sitting an hatching all of them because i am so drained mentally. Money is a bitch, one needs to have a source to be able to pursue a hobby. Nonetheless, i will find the time and write. 


I hope to be far more regular here now. I still don't know what this blog will be like, but i will figure with time. 

No comments: